Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oklahoma City!!












The first big trip this year was with Mom to Oklahoma City to watchthe College World Series. We had a great time and really enjoyed experiencing everything there. (Not to mention ASU's winning the whole thing!) My favorite thing is walking up the stairs of the stadium for the first time and having my nose come to life as it smells the freshly cut grass, and the newly watered red dirt field. I felt as if I had died and entered Heaven's ball field every time I smelled that field.
It was really fun spending time with mom, meeting some of her friends from her China trip, and having lunch with the Alabama Softball Team. Mom managed to survive the heat of hte day, and Holli sent us pictures of the two of us on T.V.!



Mom thought she was in the company of someone famous! She can explain that to anyone who is curious. We met a ton of neat people at these games, and sat next to the UofA's pitcher's grandparents. What neat people!









Between games we went to the Brickyard, ate lunch, and took a tour on the mini river. It was really fun, and I have to say that I never thought of school once. Yes, I was playing hooky from school, but I did need a break!

















No comments: